Are you a hard-working individual looking to be a part of a great company that offers room for growth and a chance to learn and wear multiple hats? Come work with us! Our client is the leading supplier of specialty chemical products and industrial materials serving construction and industrial markets including transportation, marine, and automotive. We are in need of a Bagger Operator / Warehouse based in Milpitas, California. Interested? Learn more!
Pay Rate: $18.50
Shift: 3rd Shift, Monday – Friday, 7:00 pm – 3:30 am
WHAT THE BAGGER OPERATOR / WAREHOUSE DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Ensure Shop Orders are completed correctly and on time and handed to Inventory Controller as defined by the Company and ISO 9002 SOP’s.
- Weigh raw materials, Setting up the Mixers, Baggers and Shrink Wrap Machines within the Powders Department.
- Receiving of Sand & Cement Bulk deliveries as well as coordination of its transfer to the correct Bulk Silos.
- Receiving of Packaging materials and its correct location
- Ensure raw materials and packaging are rotated so that the oldest material is used first – FIFO practice
- Carry out Cycle Counts and Stock Checks to ensure accurate inventory is maintained at all times
- Operate Forklifts and other equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Maintain this equipment’s in a clean operating position.
- Maintain work areas in accordance with good housekeeping practices
- Ensuring all areas are maintained in a safe clean condition at all times with no raw materials, tools &/or equipment left lying around in such a manner as to constitute a safety hazard.
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.