Come work with us! We are seeking a Case Picker with proven experience in logistics and manufacturing industry to join our growing team based in Tracy, California. Great opportunity if you are looking to grow with a stable company.
WHAT THE CASE PICKER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Accurately transfer products / parts, both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse locations, load / unload material, move products throughout the facility without the use of powered industrial equipment and perform inventory counts as required.
- Read, interpret and accomplish WMS reports, recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer.
- Pack/ Unpack product or materials, Shrink Wrap and /or banding of product on pallets.
- Prepare Receiving / Storage / Shipping documentations retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process.
- Aware of and follows location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures.
- Position may require lifting of 40-60lbs.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS CASE PICKER:
- Ability to lift weights may be required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Six months of related warehouse experience required (one year experience preferred)
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to input data into several WMS computer systems
- Ability to learn to operate powered industrial truck(s), such as: stand-up and sit-down forklifts, cherry pickers, pallet jacks, etc, including how to operate and maintain (change battery, recognize common mechanical issues)
- May be required to operate manual and/or automated other warehouse/manufacturing equipment (such as a packaging line)
- Works overtime as assigned.
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.