Spectra360 is seeking a Class B Driver/Warehouse who has at least 2 years of experience. This is a permanent opportunity to grow with a stable company who truly appreciates their employees. GREAT benefits and 401K. Monday – Friday, shifts starting as early as 6AM, local deliveries. Immediate opening, Apply TODAY!
WHAT THE CLASS B DRIVER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Deliver materials, validate directions, unload or assist in unloading material as required.
- Ensure that material is properly secured and within weight limits.
- Ensure delivery of ticket with material and obtain customer signature.
- Collect payment as necessary on COD tickets.
- Communicate with your supervisor throughout the day.
- Pick up customer returns and validate that product matches request for credit.
- Pick up local-pickup purchase orders.
- Secure and return packing list(s).
- Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site.
- Verify the customer's signature on the delivery ticket.
- Print name next to signature if necessary. Review delivered orders with the supervisor for completion, accuracy, and format.
- Return all delivery ticket copies to the warehouse, and verify that none are missing.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Comply with all Department of Transportation (DOT) standards and regulations.
- Fuel the truck as necessary. Report any vehicle problems, moving violations, accidents and defects to the supervisor Compliance with company uniform policy.
- Assist in the warehouse as necessary. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company.
- Monday – Friday, 6AM until finished, plus overtime.
- Pay starting at $23.00/hr.
- Great benefits! Medical, Dental and Vision, plus 401K
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN CLASS B DRIVER:
- Clean current MVR
- Valid DL
- Medical Card
- Background/drug screen prior to start
- At least 2 years of experience
- Willing to work overtime
- Any heavy straight vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating greater than 26,001 pounds is classified in Group B
- This job requires drivers to also work in the warehouse. Candidates who are not willing to work in the warehouse will not be considered.
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation's fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.