Become part of a company that develops and distributes ethnic food products for grocers, supermarkets, restaurants, and bakeries. We are looking for a Class B Driver/Warehouse with a consistent track-record and strong work ethic to join our growing team based in South San Francisco, California. Interested? Apply now!
WHAT THE CLASS B DRIVER / WAREHOUSE DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- 70 % warehouse/ 30% driving
- Loading and unloading of products in our company trucks.
- Matching and verifying product quantities
- Driving company trucks and making daily deliveries of products to clients.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment including delivery vehicles
- Daily picking of products
- Assisting in freezer duties. Stock, replenish, maintenance and inventory.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS CLASS B DRIVER / WAREHOUSE:
- Must undergo a background check and drug test
- Valid Class B driver's license, No DUI's, and a clean driving record (In the past 3 years: no accidents or suspensions)
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as a positive professional, business image.
- Time management abilities, Excellent organizational skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and work on different tasks as needed
- Demonstrates sound work ethic and need to advance
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation's fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.