Work with the most leading national logistics company, operating third-party distribution, transportation and logistics programs for customers throughout the globe. We are in need of Class C Driver with proven experience in logistics and distribution industry to join our growing team based in San Diego, California. Interested? Apply now!
WHAT THE CLASS C DRIVER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Driver will be making 4-5 deliveries a day
- Will drive 2.5 miles
- Warehouse activities (receiving / put away / loc to loc movements / picking / verification / shipping / cycle count)
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN CLASS C DRIVER:
- 1 year of experience required
- Previous employer verification records for the past 3 years (Candidate must have a minimum of one year verifiable experience in similar type equipment)
- DOT medical exam card
- DOT pre-employment drug test results
- Company required background check
- Qualified candidates may not have within the previous two years:
- More than two moving violations
- More than two preventable accidents
- A combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident
- Stockroom or Warehouse exp.
- Shipping and Receiving exp.
- Inventory exp.
- Order picking exp.
- Sit down, stand up, electric pallet jack exp.
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
WHY A CLASS C DRIVER WANT TO WORK HERE:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401 K
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Pay increase once hired on
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation's fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.