Spectra360 Inc. is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in several different industries. We are currently hiring Class C Drivers. Apply Now!
- Inspects company vehicle for visual defects when the vehicle is not running and operating defects when the vehicle is running. Also responsible for completing a daily inspection report.
- Loads merchandise into the company vehicle.
- Delivers merchandise to the appropriate customers using the company vehicle. Also responsible for ensuring that delivery receipt is signed by the customer.
- Picks up merchandise returns from customers. Also responsible for inspecting the condition of the merchandise and verifying quantities and catalog numbers.
- Picks up merchandise from company suppliers.
- Assembles customer orders.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Must have good driving record and a valid driver's license.
- May be required to have a Commercial Drivers License (dependent upon the equipment operated).
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.