Come work with us! We are seeking a Class C Driver with proven experience in the logistics and procurement industry to join our growing team based in San Francisco, California. Great opportunity if you are looking to grow with a stable company.
WHAT THE CLASS C DRIVER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Delivering meals throughout San Francisco to homebound seniors on the companies program.
- Making sure that the correct number of meals is picked up from the kitchen and that the correct type of meal is delivered to each client.
- Loading racks and bags of meals into vehicles for delivery.
- Representing the agency with our clients and with the community at large in a courteous and respectful manner
- Observing and reporting to appropriate staff any concerns regarding the well-being of our clients.
- Completing appropriate paperwork during and after delivery of meals.
- Collecting client contributions and making out receipts for any cash or checks received.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles.
- Inspects vehicles daily to ensure optimal operating standards.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS CLASS C DRIVER :
- Physical Demands In addition to the items listed in the driver job description.
- Candidates for the driver position must be capable of performing the following physical job requirements.
- Proof of ability will be shown by completing a documented physical checkup previous to hire.
- The ability to tolerate the vibrations and bumping that are associated with driving a mid-size truck for several hours daily.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation's fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.