We are currently hiring a Class C / Warehouse. Be part of our home delivery business that provides fresh, local, organic produce to consumers. We are greatly associated with an innovative Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) all over California.
WHAT THE CLASS C / WAREHOUSE DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Drives a delivery van to deliver specialty foods to customer s home or place of business.
- Uses GPS and maps to maximize efficient use of time.
- Follows customer instructions.
- Records deliveries on daily delivery record and reports any questions, issues, or delivery concerns.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Must adhere at all times to good driving practices in the use of the vehicle.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS CLASS C / WAREHOUSE:
- Delivery experience is a plus.
- Must have current California Driver s License (Class C) and proof of insurance or insurability.
- Must have a clean DMV record (1 point or less in the last 3 years).
- Must be available to work a full-time graveyard schedule. This position is a 4-day, 10 hour shift (typically Mon-Thurs, 7pm-5am).
- Must be willing to deliver in adverse conditions ie. rain, cold as well as in the dark.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to pass a background screening.
Spectra360 Inc. is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.