Are you ready for a change? We are seeking a Class C Driver with proven experience in logistics and procurement industry to join our growing team based in San Leandro, California! Interested? Apply now!
WHAT THE CLASS C DRIVER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and reports any discrepancies indicating truck condition to supervisor.
- Verifies merchandise against packing slip.
- Delivers product to customers according to established routing.
- Places product in designated area by customer.
- Obtains signed documentation to verify delivery.
- Picks up stock from customer location that needs to be returned to warehouse. Checks in the returned stock.
- Responsible for cleanliness and basic care of the truck. Quickly reports mechanical problems to the supervisor.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions relating to the Company, safety, and the law.
- Abides by all safety rules and the proper use of all appropriate safety equipment, which includes but is not limited to, proper lifting techniques and the use of back support belts.
- Maneuvers trailers in and around tight corners, through manufacturing areas and around high pedestrian traffic.
- Wears a seat belt at all times while driving the truck. Ensures that any passengers wear seat belts as well.
- Refrains from engaging in cellular phone call conversations when safety is compromised or when the conversation is enough to distract the driver.
- Reports work-related injuries and vehicle accidents immediately.
- Participates in the Company's semi-annual inventory count
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN CLASS C DRIVER:
- Must have a clean driving record
- Monday – Friday
- 4:00AM to 8:00AM
- 8-10 hours a day (OT Pay)
WHY A CLASS C DRIVER WANT TO WORK HERE:
- Full medi???????cal
- 401 K
- Life insurance
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation's fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.???????