Work with the leading wholesale distributor of plumbing supplies. We are in need of Customer Service Greeter with proven experience in logistics and warehousing industry to join our growing team based in Sacramento, California. Interesting in learning more? Contact us!
WHAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GREETER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Greet customers and offer assistance with products and services when needed.
- Help resolve simple issues and answer questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Clarify and answer questions about new store policies, such as senior only shopping hours and maintaining 6 foot distance between shoppers.
- Maintain a position of visibility at the front of the store by the exit doors and report any suspicious persons or behavior to management.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS CUSTOMER SERVICE GREETER:
- Ability to give exceptional customer service
- Please be aware that you may be required to wear Covid-19 related PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as mandated by Company Policy.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Background check prior to start
- Be able to work in professional environment
- Team player
- Good listening skills
- Reliable transportation
- Tuesday – Saturday
- 8AM – 5PM, OT when needed
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.