Work with the largest independent records management company in California. Our premier client is in need of a Class C Driver with proven experience in the logistics and warehousing industry to join their growing team based in Richmond, California. Interesting in learning more? Contact us!
Pay Range: $18 – $20 per hour DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 am or 7:00 am start 8-10 hour days
WHAT THE CLASS C DRIVER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Drives, loads, unloads and picks up boxes and other items during the course of the day.
- Stacks pull, push boxes, equipment and cartons to and from trucks, offices and warehouses as requested by the customer.
- May assist in processing paperwork and etc.
- Responsible to provide quality pickup and delivery services for the customer.
- Assists the process by communicating with supervisors, the end users/customers and other crew members.
- Uses extreme care not to lose, misplace, or damage goods or facilities.
- Checks daily work schedules for delivery and pickup times.
- Must wear a company approved uniform every day.
- Obtains daily work assignments from dispatch or supervisor and stays in work assignment until relieved.
- Rush deliveries per customer request.
- Sets, offsets, pushes, pulls, lifts, carries and moves equipment and boxes as required.
- Properly loads and unloads trucks to protect boxes and goods.
- Performs pre-trip check and safely drives vehicles up to and including class C bobtails.
- Completes assigned paperwork accurately and neatly and turns into manager or dispatch daily
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.