Spectra360 is looking for a Forklift Operator who has 1 year of experience operating a sit-down forklift. This is a short-term project with the possibility of going perm. Monday – Thursday, 2pm to 8pm, paying $16/hr. If you are looking to work in a team environment and a company who appreciates their employees, we may have a job for YOU! Immediate opening, apply TODAY!
- Will be going from dock to yard loading/unloading of trucks
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to determined sequences such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Operating a sit-down forklift ensuring the warehouse is accessible and safe for employees.
- High School or GED
- 1 year of recent forklift experience
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to work overtime
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Monday – Friday
- 2:00pm to 8pm
- Paying $16.00/hr.
- Background check prior to start
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.