Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in several different industries. We are currently hiring General Production Worker. Apply Now!
- Screening and blending, or material handling, depending on the needs of the Production Department.
- Handling molten metal, reading and recording of gauges, monitoring process variables, operation of screening and classification equipment, weighing, packing and palletizing drums, buckets and other containers, loading and unloading of shipping containers onto and off of trucks.
- Sitting: 1-2 hours per eight (8) hour day.
- Required for the operation of forklift, monitoring of gauges and machinery.
- Standing: 3-4 hours per eight (8) hour day.
- Required for the operation of machines, monitoring of gauges, packing operations, ladling of molten metal, operation of powder atomizer and other job tasks.
- Walking: 3-4 hours per day, depending on job assignment.
- Lifting/Carrying: 4-6 hours per day, depending on job assignment.
- Handling of molten metal ladles may require lifting of up to 30-40 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Packing and powder transfer operations may require frequent lifting of up to 55 pounds in 5 gallon buckets and movement of up to 300 pounds in 30 gallon drums.
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.