Come work with us! We are seeking a Laborer with proven experience in construction and industrial industry. Great opportunity if you are looking to grow with a stable company.
WHAT THE LABORER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Laborer will assist other workers/technicians at different job sites.
- Position requires physical labor assisting with compliance testing and small to moderate construction jobs at local sites in the greater Sacramento area.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS LABORER:
- Building and/or construction.
- General knowledge of materials, methods, and the power tools involved in construction, plumbing, electrical knowledge are a plus but not a requirement.
- Ability to exert maximum muscle to lift up to 50lbs
- MUST have valid driver’s license and CLEAN MV
- Friendly/outgoing attitude, not afraid to take on new challenges and be able to work in a team environment.
- Monday – Friday, 8AM to 5PM, plus overtime
- Require familiarity with a warehouse or distribution environment
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Good reading, writing, and communication skills.
Spectra360 Inc. is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.