Looking for a great opportunity to get directly hired in a new food production facility in San Jose? Our premier client is opening a new location and looking to start things out right with people who are experienced in Line Production. The Line Performance Technician is a key member of the manufacturing team responsible for executing their production or packaging line's key performance targets while ensuring, Quality, People and Food Safety requirements are being maintained. Apply Today!
Multiple Shifts Available
Pay Rate: $21 p/h
- Ensure safe work practices are adhered to including discussing daily safety topics in huddles, ensuring warm-up exercises are performed, executing rotations, and ensuring adherence to training requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all people safety and food safety policies, procedures and requirements.
- Inspect for proper sanitation of equipment and facilities and take corrective action to resolve deficiencies.
- Maintain product quality and required documentation.
- Ensure that product and date codes are accurate and correctly placed and documented.
- Conduct People Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) audits.
- Understand quality standards for each product. Taste product and ingredients for quality
- Other duties
Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years of food manufacturing experience
- Active listening skills
- Builds and maintains relationships easily, working with diverse styles backgrounds.
- Able to confront issues and conflict in a constructive and productive manner.
- Able to train others to perform to standards.
- Cooperates easily with peers and others. Can collaborate across organizational boundaries.
- Able to identify problems, isolate causes and provide fact-based solutions.
- Ability to review data for accuracy and recognize inconsistencies or errors of any kind and report or correct them as necessary.
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.