Come work with us! We are seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join our growing team based in Hayward, California. Interesting in learning more? Contact us!
WHAT THE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production equipment and plant facility’s electrical equipment; including regular preventive maintenance on equipment and facilities.
- Plan, layout, install and repair a wide variety of complex electrical equipment including automatic machine and process controls, motor control centers and panels, relays, circuit breakers, and electronic controls.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls and power supplies.
- Perform work to National Electric Code (NEC) and California Building Code 2010 (CBC 2010)
- Install, start-up and shut down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Advise operators and line mechanics of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and components and assist other maintenance staff with technical troubleshooting.
- Maintain company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment.
- Keep immediate supervisor up to date on all on-going projects, with regards to project status, completion time projections, and any problems that may have arisen during the course of the project.
- Comply with all organization policies including, but not limited to, safety, good manufacturing practices, and employment policies.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area, follows an established tool and instrument control procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist other Departments as required
SHIFT: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.