Work with San Francisco-based family-owned company that produces flavoring syrups, sauces and blended drink bases, the largest distributor in California. We are in need of a Manufacturing Associate to be part of our team.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURING DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Maintains a safe and enjoyable work environment aiming for zero safety incidents.
- Looks at work through a lens of safety and cares about the safety of fellow team members as well.
- Effectively and safely operates industrial machinery and equipment.
- Works well as part of a team, making the Team better by being a productive and considerate team member.
- Brings a sense of ownership and accountability to all work tasks or activities.
- Self-motivated, reliable and consistent. Open to feedback and truly wants to improve daily.
- Personally accountable for wins and mistakes.
- Effectively and efficiently ensure that others are made aware of pertinent information.
- Demonstrates initiative, flexibility, and attention to detail. Comfortable producing product with averages of over 6000 cases per day.
- Performs quality line checks ensuring safe machinery and product for our customers.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS MANUFACTURING:
- Proven track record of reliability
- Previous manufacturing and/or warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Previous or current forklift and/or lift-truck certification
- Basic computer skills required with MS Office programs such as Excel and Word
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple tasks and deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a team player and capable of interacting with internal and external customers.
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.