Work with the world's leading logistics company providing international shipping and courier services. We are in need of a Material Handler with proven experience in the logistics and warehousing industry to join our growing team based in San Clara, California. Interesting in learning more? Contact us!
WHAT THE MATERIAL HANDLER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Physically load product onto equipment, pallets or totes more than 20% of specified shift.
- Put-away and pick product for shipment or stock.
- Ensure the exact number and type of products, ordered by the customer, are checked and loaded correctly.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the customer's order to ensure outgoing product shipments are complete and correct.
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary.
- Verify and report discrepancies such as non-available products and OS&D.
- Maintain the facility and the facility's equipment in a neat, clean, orderly fashion.
- Inspect all operated equipment daily.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
SHIFTS: 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation's fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.