Our People and Production Supervisor helps achieve our vision by leading a team to support the people, planet, and performance strategies and measures of our manufacturing organization, and by always exhibiting our core values. We are hiring Production Supervisor in San Jose area. Interesting in learning more? Contact us!
Job Duties of a Production Supervisor:
- Lead team in achieving production objectives by daily communication of performance expectations and sharing information that impacts the team in achieving their goals.
- Monitor and maintains productivity levels by delivering and reviewing performance reports and KPIs (Safety, People, Quality, Delivery and Cost).
- Support on-time start-up of the lines (interfacing with support departments) and shift handoffs.
- Responsible for determining needs for schedule change, pending rework, appropriate response to line interruptions (including resolution of equipment downtime), and work orders for the area.
- Lead and participate in Root Cause Analyses as appropriate or requested.
- Responsible for MOS Tier1 process for their area verifying that data is accurate, and boards are updated hourly.
- With Manufacturing Administrator ensures daily collection and review of batch sheets and disposal forms for completeness and accuracy.
- Responsible for preparing required documentation, including submission of MCRs for process changes and SOP updates.
- 1st shift and 2nd shift
- 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- 2:00 pm – 10:30 am
- 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.