Spectra360 is currently partnering with a Global Supply Company in Sparks, Nevada to find 3 dedicated Material Handlers for a 4-6 month assignment. If you would enjoy working for a safety conscious, team-oriented company that values their employees apply today!!
- Shift: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- Must be open to overtime
- Pay: $16
Job Duties for Material Handler:
- Pick orders, break down a pallet inventory and re-stack product.
- Operate motorized pallet jack
- Moving stock from one area to another within the warehouse environment
- Order picking and packing products for shipments
- Load and unload shipments of various sizes
- May use certain types of equipment such as stand-up, sit-down, or clamp forklifts and electric pallet jacks.
- RF Scanner and shrink wrap products
Qualifications for Material Handler
- 1 year warehouse experience
- Pallet jack experience a plus
- Willing to submit for background checks and drug test
- Requires STEEL-TOE shoes
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.