Come work with us! We are in need of a Production Associate/Packer to join our growing team based in Hayward, California. Great opportunity if you are looking to grow with a stable company!
- Perform tasks specific to the area of work at the production line
- Adhere to and understand HACCP processes, Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMPs) and safety practices
- Prepares cardboard cartons for product packing by supplying the packing station, folding, taping, and labeling cartons, and placing cartons on the work table.
- Inspects and certifies final product before packing by checking bag weights, lot codes and bag seals
- Be able to keep up with the speed of the line
- Pack product into shipping boxes, stack, label and palletize
- Proceeds with assigned duties ensuring several Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed.
- Follow and properly used Personal protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ensure that the work area and equipment are clean. Clears loose product from conveyors, discards defective bags and boxes.
- Assist other Departments as required
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders.
- Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds.
- Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.