We are hiring 3 production associates in the Jurupa Valley/Riverside area. This is a long term, permanent job. Are you looking for a company to grow your career with? This is the job for you! There is a lot of room to move up and grow within this company. They are a major manufacturing company in the framing and construction industry. We are offering great benefits and a consistent schedule with plenty of overtime available!
Job Duties of a Production Associate:
- Transports coils to and from storage areas to proper locations by using forklifts, cranes, and conveyors
- Uses RF Scanners to ensure proper inventory control
- Packages coils, as necessary, using air/hand banders; knows proper part numbers
- Monday -Friday (Some Saturdays)
- 1st shift: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- 2nd shift: 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- OT is available! Working 10 hours/day
- Full medical benefits
- 401 K (match up to 3%)
- Holiday pay (main holidays)
- Attendance and safety incentives (paid out monthly)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Pay increase of $1.00 after 90 days
- Weekly pay!
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds or more
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Anyone who has experience with using basic hand tools and reading measuring tapes or blueprints, would be a great fit!
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.