Become part of the distributor of electrical parts and components for construction, industrial and energy solutions markets. We are in need of a Sourcing/Quotation Specialist based in Livermore, California. Interested? Learn more!
- Ensure proper technical review is complete prior to engaging in sourcing efforts. Verify customer drawings and specifications are available. Verify customer demand, service requirements, and quality requirements are documented. Verify any restrictions on country of origin or incumbent suppliers.
- Ability to tactfully negotiate costs, lead times, tiered pricing, and order minimums.
- Establish and maintain existing supplier relationships as well as build new supplier relationships.
- Ability to communicate technical information to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Create product pricing proposals, delivery specifications, payment terms, and offer substitute products where applicable.
- Participates in supplier product meetings, seminars, and training to expand and maintain product knowledge.
- Gain familiarity with the day-to-day operations of the business and participate in continuous improvement activities for existing sourcing methods and sourcing best practices.
- Meet project timelines, maintain accuracy in the sourcing quotations tool, review vendor quotations for pricing accuracy, MOQ’s, and quoted lead times.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic business math skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications.
- Eager to learn and comprehend with focus and determination and demonstrate strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Efficient use of a PC, including superior skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and the ability to effectively communicate via email, telephone and or web-based applications.
- Experience and product knowledge within at least one of the following industries is preferred: Fasteners, PVF (Pipe, Valve, & Fitting), Electrical/Electronic components, or Machine & Fabrication
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.