Spectra360, named one of the fastest-growing US Staffing Firms on the prestigious Staffing Industry Analysts list, is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join one of our top-performing team in Ontario, California. We pride ourselves on building teams that are passionate, adaptable and team-oriented and we are dedicated to our staff’s long-term success!
The ideal candidate must have experience recruiting candidates for the logistics, transportation, and supply chain Industries as this position will involve a high level of sourcing, interviewing, and qualifying of candidates daily. Must have superior communications skills and strong attention to detail. Will also be responsible for interacting with customers to present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission and full benefits including a 401k with company match AND unlimited growth potential for the right person!
Duties and responsibilities
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing qualified candidates utilizing job board, social media, and community-based organizations.
- Interact with clients and determine specific needs and provide staffing solutions.
- Perform complete onboarding and hiring of candidates including but not limited to, payroll documentation and reference checks.
- Accurate data entry of employment applications into ATS to ensure compliance with State and Federal tax regulations and DOT regulations for commercial drivers.
- Process and complete tax paperwork utilizing E-Verify to ensure compliance with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Aid in collection and client approval of electronic timecards on a weekly basis and help to ensure accuracy of the branch payroll.
- Ability to meet KPI metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Must have 2+ years of high volume recruiting in the logistics, transportation, or supply chain industry.
- Staffing Industry experienced preferred
- Ability to source and use different recruitment tools.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office programs and pick up on systems with ease.
- High level of organization
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact at a high professional level with minimal supervision.
- Strong phone skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of employment laws and recruitment best practices
- Possess a creative, energetic, and positive attitude.
Apply today for an immediate interview!