Spectra360 is currently looking to fill several warehouse/forklift positions with a plumbing company located in Stockton. This is a great opportunity to grow with a stable company. GREAT benefits and 401K. If you have 1 year experience working in a warehouse environment we want to hear from YOU! Monday – Friday, shifts starting as early as 9am, 10am, 11:00am, 8 hour shifts, plus overtime. $16/hr. Apply TODAY!
- Accurate and timely customer order filling
- Materials bill of lading completion
- Facility cleanliness (with emphasis on assigned area)
- Safety standards adherence
CORE PERFORMANCE FACTORS
- Quality of work
- Customer Service/Integrity
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives orders through supervisor from prepared and prioritized work tags.
- Pulls orders from inventory, manually and/or utilizing forklift.
- Prepares materials for delivery to and/or pick up by customers.
- Packs materials in boxes or on pallets (as appropriate), and labels accordingly.
- Checks filled orders prior to delivery or pick up to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order.
- Fills out a bill of lading for materials being delivered to customer.
- Makes notation on invoice for materials pulled for customer pick up and places in file until customer signs it for their materials.
- Maintains cleanliness of the overall facility to support safety standards, with an emphasis on the area assigned to the work group.
- Looks up part numbers, quantities, product locations, and customer information on the computer, as appropriate.
- Refills shelves and racks from overstock, as needed. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a cooperative manner with customers, co-workers and managers.
- MUST have 2 year's experience
- Background check prior to start
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to learn
- 2 years of forklift experience
- Can work overtime
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.