Spectra360 Inc. is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in several different industries. We are currently hiring Technician. Apply Now!
Technician Level C: Responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. The Technician Level C must perform high quality service work in the most time efficient way as to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform assigned work with excellence and high quality as efficiently as possible.
- Receive work orders and perform assigned tasks as required.
- Inventory and maintain required personal service tools in safe condition to perform jobs assigned.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts to complete work.
- Inspect vehicle thoroughly to ascertain whether additional and/or safety items require attention; report any problems.
- Keep track of time spent on each job and use time clock to record times in various segments of the work order.
- Write clear and concise descriptions of repairs performed on various segments of work order.
- Keep track of all types of work done and parts used.
- Road Service Calls – travel to customers location in company service truck to perform repairs at the customers location
- Help train and supervise assistants when appropriate.
- Advise Service Foreman/Service Manager of any delays or problems.
- Keep work area clean and tools and supplies secure.
- Participate in semi-annual ASE Testing to achieve/maintain ASE Certifications.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Conform to all safety rules and use of appropriate safety equipment.
- High school diploma
- 3+ years of Truck or Bus Experience.
- Class B License
- 609 Certification
- ASE School Bus Certification – MUST Be Certified in 4 categories
- S1-Body Systems & special Equipment
- S2-Diesel Engine
- S3-Drive TS4-Brakes
- S5-Suspension & Steering
- S6-Electrical/Electronic SystemsS7-Air Conditioning Systems & Controls
- Engine Diagnose Certification for Cummins Engine