Work with the largest distributor of plumbing supplies, PVF, waterworks and HVAC equipment all over America. We are in need of Warehouse Associate to be part of our growing team based in San Leandro, California.
WHAT THE WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment
- Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material
- Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN WAREHOUSING:
- A background in Warehouse operations, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- Forklift Operator experience is preferred
WHY A WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE WANT TO WORK HERE:
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match
- Paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday)
- Employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities
Spectra360 Inc. is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.