Work with the largest distributor of plumbing supplies, PVF, waterworks and HVAC equipment all over America. We are in need of Warehouse Associate to be part of our team based in Hayward, California. Are you looking to work for a stable company that offers growth in a team environment? If you answered yes, we may have a job for YOU!
WHAT THE WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Receive supplier shipments
- Picking customer orders
- Shipping, and inventory organization, management and control
- Responsible for the efficient use of the organization's storage and distribution facilities.
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition.
- Responsible for inspection, identification, and delivery to stocking locations.
- Pulls, packages, and stages customer orders for loading and shipping.
- Represents the organization to customers, associates and leadership as needed.
- Operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment in a safe manner.
- Under direct supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation's fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.