Spectra360 is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Warehouse Associate. If you have familiarity and experience with warehousing, shipping and receiving, coupled with a commitment to great customer service, this is the position for you!
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.• Loads/Unloads common carrier and company vehicles.
- Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS/LTL
- Processes paperwork regarding shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct postage tape, filling out proper BOL information for LTL shipments, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use of Scanner for Warehouse Management System, picking orders and general put away of material after receipt.
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.