Work with the leading wholesale distributor of plumbing supplies. We are in need of a Warehouse Associate with proven experience in the distribution and warehousing industry to join our growing team based in Dublin, California. Interesting in learning more? Contact us!
WHAT THE WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Will train in the warehouse operations to gain critical product knowledge
- Assist customers and sales staff
- Taking/processing phone/fax sales orders
- Preparing quotes
- Coordinating/verifying ship dates, pricing, order status, and resolving order problems
- Fills customer orders by promptly completing order sheets and pulling materials
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE:
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work in a cohesive environment
- Previous related experience and two-year college degree required.
- A combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for the successful performance of the job would qualify.
- Plumbing, retail/customer service, and computer experience are also desirable.
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.