Come work with us! We are seeking a Warehouse Picker / Material Handler with proven experience in the manufacturing and distribution industry to join our growing team based in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Great opportunity if you are looking to grow with a stable company!
WHAT THE WAREHOUSE PICKER / MATERIAL HANDLER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Operate motorized pallet jack
- Responsible for moving stock from one area to another within our warehouse environment.
- Order picking and packing products for shipments
- Load and unload shipments of various sizes, and you may use certain types of equipment such as stand-up, sit-down, or clamp forklifts and electric pallet jacks.
- Staging, Palletizing, RF Scanner and shrink wrapping
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS WAREHOUSE PICKER / MATERIAL HANDLER:
- At least 2 years of warehouse or distribution center work experience
- At least 2 years of forklift experience (sit down or stand up)*
- Experience using: pallet jack, cherry picker, RF scanner gun, wrapping machine, staging product
- Team oriented, fast-paced and safety focused
- Requires STEEL-TOE shoes
- Monday to Friday
- 1st Shift – 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- 2nd Shift – 2:00 pm -10:30pm
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation's fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.