Are you ready for a change? We are seeking a Warehouse Worker with proven experience in the logistics and procurement industry to join our growing team! Interested? Read more!
WHAT THE WAREHOUSE WORKER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Picking approximately 140 cases per hour
- Palletizing, shrink wrap
- Will spend long hours standing, bending, walking, and stretching.
- Lifting materials and products up to 50 pounds and carrying of smaller items will be involved.
- The work still can be strenuous, even though mechanical materials-handling equipment is employed to move heavy items.
- Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats.
- Typical workweek is Monday through Friday; however, evening weekend hours are common in some branch offices.
- Workers may spend time in Freezer and Deli section of the warehouse for prolonged period.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS WAREHOUSE WORKER:
- Must have electric pallet jack experience (rider)
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under various time constraints.
- Principles, practices and procedures of warehouse environment.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Correctly follow a given rule or set of rules in order to arrange things or actions in a certain order.
- Warehouse workers in specific position require considerable and strenuous physical exertion so incumbents.
- Should have the ability to lift heavy objects over 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in subzero temperatures.
- Ability to use forklift and pallet jack.
- 5 PM start time, Monday – Friday plus OT (mandatory)
- Monday and Tuesday – 12 hours
- Wednesday and Thursday – 10 hours
- Friday – 6 hours
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation's fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.